Microsoft Store is central to Microsoft's mission to empower every person on the planet to achieve more. The flagship Microsoft Store in London will be the first of its kind in the UK and will deliver the world-class retail experience our customers know and love. From hands-on experiences with innovative technology to unique programmes, this will be the best place for the London community and visitors to experience all that’s possible with Microsoft.
Our Retail Advisors, also known as Product Advisors, are talented storytellers, passionate evangelists and Microsoft brand ambassadors. Through providing world-class customer service, our Product Advisors help our customers to see what is possible with technology and offer guidance on which devices might best suit their needs, ultimately empowering our customers to achieve more. Our Product Advisors are passionate about sharing their product knowledge and building relationships with customers.
Come As You Are
Microsoft Store is the public face of Microsoft and, as a Microsoft Store employee, you have the unique opportunity to impact our company's mission every single day. At the flagship Microsoft Store in London we will create and cultivate meaningful connections with one customer at a time. From empowering small businesses and entrepreneurs to succeed and grow, to fostering creativity and collaboration for students, teachers and parents through free STEM and digital skills experiences, or engaging and building communities with gaming and esports fans. If you want to develop lifelong skills and take pride in world-class customer service, a career at the flagship Microsoft Store in London could be the place for you!
- A work environment that is diverse, inclusive, and welcoming of all
- Training that will make you feel empowered to do your best work even if you aren’t a tech expert
- Great career development opportunities
- Fantastic, comprehensive and competitive benefits for full-time and part-time employees
- Gratitude and recognition for our awesome employees
- Belief that at Microsoft Store #WeWinAsATeam
- Help customers discover, buy, use, and love Microsoft technology solutions and services that meets and exceeds their individual expectations
- Illuminate product offerings and cross-platform ecosystem integration through in-store experiences and learning engagements that build on increased utilisation with devices customers own and love
- Approaches every customer interaction and internal partnership with a Growth Mindset to help improve our business processes, interactions, and find the solution that meets our customer needs
- Effectively respond to changing in-store environment, circumstances, and situations through customer engagements
- Have a level of intuitiveness to thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced retail environment
Drive for Results
- Tenaciously pursues positive outcomes by using effective approaches to solve problems
- Takes responsibility in delivering on commitments and seeks positive results that benefit customers, both externally and internally
Influencing for Impact
- Continuously maintain product knowledge by learning through others along with self-educating, showcasing product and service offerings building on our #WeWinAsATeam culture
- Possesses the ability to persuade positive business outcomes through in-store interactions with customers and team members
- Feel empowered to engage with peers, store leaders, corporate and field team members in the development of innovative ways to make a larger impact in our customers lives
- Combines resources and joins efforts with teammates to achieve store and company goals
- 1+ years of internship or retail sales, customer service, hospitality or volunteerism experience
- Experience in selling consumer electronics or technology solutions
- Proven success in a metrics-driven, consultative sales environment
- Previous technology/product/software teaching or training experience
- Microsoft certifications OR experience/education in technology/IT
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
Please apply via the 'Apply' button.
Mon, 14 Jan 2019 16:16:08 +0100
Sales & Marketing
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.