As a customer service oursourcing company, our client rethinks and rebuilds processes for the digital age by combining the speed and insight of design thinking with the scale and accuracy of data analytics. They have been helping customers across industries from financial services to healthcare, achieve greater agility through transformed and automated customer experiences for over 30 years. With a HQ in the USA, the company employs thousands of professionals spanning 19 countries around the world. In Bulgaria they have 2 office locations in Sofia with over 1000 people and smaller premises in Burgas and Varna.
For their headquarters in the sunny capital of Bulgaria – Sofia, we are looking for motivated French-speaking candidates who would like to work with us and support leading global companies.
• Analyze customer inquiries, find the right answer and the best possible solution
• Provide up-to-date information about products and services
• Provide professional customer support via phone, email or chat
• You enjoy dealing with customers
• Very good knowledge of French (spoken and written)
• Very good or good knowledge of English (spoken and written)
• Basic technical knowledge and ability to multitask
• Ability to present complex information in a simple and understandable way
• Very good communication and customer service skills
• The willingness to work in different shifts
Note: Our client will only consider applicants with the nationality (or work permit) of one of the EU/EEA countries, and NOT in need of work permit to be arranged.
• A good an fast-paced work environment;
• Competitive salary and bonus based on the account performance;
• Excellent social benefits package;
• Provides you a great training;
• Promote-from-within advancement opportunities;
• Employee recognition programs;
• Team Building and social activities, participation in voluntary work, charity causes, etc.;
• Support you with a Buddy system and with a relocation package;
• Good office location;
Shortlisted candidates (applications that show evidence for language and hard skills required and EU/EEA nationality or work permit) will be contacted via e-mail within 2 working days. If your CV covers the requirements and you do not receive an e-mail from us, please message us on our facebook page: CareersInEurope to check your application status.
Mon, 02 Jul 2018 15:16:38 +0200
Language/ English, French
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.