Our client, a well-established international online gaming company, based in Gibraltar is looking for a Risk Business Analyst who will be responsible to analyse risk trends, review Fraud settings and monitor ongoing Fraud and Risk issues.
This role is a permanent position based in Gibraltar so if you are looking for a lifestyle change or if you are looking for a Mediterranean climate, this is the ideal location. Attractive salary with great benefit on offer, along with a relocation package.
So what will the role entail and what are we looking for?
• Solid experience in Risk or Online Gambling
• Ability to identify subtle fraud and abuse patterns
• Experience with fraud analysis and investigations
• Excellent Knowledge in MS Office, SQL Tools and MS Excel in particular
• Ability to adapt to changing priorities and to thrive in a fast-paced work environment
• Experience of managing 3rd party suppliers
• Excellent communication skills
• Identification and management of risks associated with online marketing fraud alongside compliance and assurance reviews of activity to identify abuse of the business opportunity offered
• Perform game monitoring and analysis
• Observe users’ betting behaviour and analyse non-typical betting patterns and trends
• Rapidly identify and mitigate suspected fraudulent activities
• Monitor staff on duty and assess equipment integrity status
• Deliver policies, proactive procedures and working practices to profile and identify business activity that is being targeted by fraud
• Conduct monthly financial performance reviews to identify areas of loss, communicating recommendations and the remedial action required to Head of Risk
• Run daily reports to protect the business from technical issues and abuse
Not living in Gibraltar yet? No worry, great relocation package including flight and temporary accommodation.
REFER-A-FRIEND: Do you know someone suitable for this role? GET £250 for successful referral.
Please note that we can only accept applications from candidates eligible to work in the EU.
Thu, 08 Feb 2018 09:07:26 +0000
48.000 € – 54.000 € gross / year