Our client is one of Malta's leading financial services firm with interests based locally and abroad. The company offers a broad range of services focused on financial funding, investment and trading. They are now looking for a Risk Officer to join their team.
- To implement the Company's Risk Management Programme on a daily basis and prepare regular reports to the Board of Directors of the Company
- To assist with the maintenance and updating of the Company's Risk Management policies and procedures
- To support the Risk and Audit Committee with day-to-day risk management issues
- To ensure the Company adheres to the various investment compliance & other risk-related requirements across all business lines
- To proactively identify risks relevant to the business lines undertaken by the Company and work closely with the Company's Risk Manager to mitigate these in the best possible manner
- Keeping abreast with regulatory changes and industry best practices in the field of risk management.
In possession of a recognised degree in an area related to banking, finance, mathematics and/or statistics
- Strong knowledge and experience with MS Office applications, especially MS Excel
- Minimum 1-year experience in a similar role with a licensed entity
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Mature and responsible and able to work independently as well as part of a team.
Wed, 07 Feb 2018 11:09:05 +0000