Our client, a prestigious German car manufacturer, is looking to hire an English-speaking Customer Service Representative (m/f) in Maastricht, the Netherlands. Our client’s philosophy is to exceed customer expectations while providing the best service possible. Customer service means for our client passion and dedication, day by day; a key performance to build up strong and lifelong client relations.
Customer Service Representative in the field of Road Assistance (m/f) UK & Ireland, Maastricht
Description and responsibilities:
• You will work in the Service24h department, which is available 365 days per year, 7 days a week and 24 hours a day for customers in need of roadside assistance.
• You will answer incoming calls from customers requiring immediate assistance with their car. You offer help on the phone or if necessary you coordinate assistance through our client’s authorized service providers.
• In short, you are the most important point of reference between the customer and the company because of your ability to ensure customer concerns and inquiries are handled promptly, efficiently and professionally.
Our client abides by upholding the very best, quality standards as 1,000 gifted, focused staff members from all over the world, work closely together to maintain this uncompromised level of satisfaction.
Working hours: 37.5 – 40 hours a week, shifts including nights and weekends
• Excellent language skills in English, written and verbally
• A solid understanding of customer satisfaction and customer care experience with a strong enthusiasm to represent our client as the direct person of contact
• A passionate, friendly, team-player mentality geared toward customer satisfaction – going above and beyond to ensure client happiness – which, in turn, creates lifelong customers
• The ability to handle concurrent projects in a fast-paced environment
• Multi-tasking and the ability to prioritize are no problem for you
• Computer literacy
Our client offers you in exchange a job opportunity in a multicultural working environment plus
• An attractive salary in addition to a variety of bonuses (for example shift work bonuses)
• Additionally, you will collect a generous relocation package including six weeks housing and reimbursement for first arrival, housing fee and moving costs
• Collective health insurance at discounted rates
• Pension plan
• Transportation plan: free bike every 3 years or; free public transport or; contribution to fuel costs
If you are looking to work in an established, growing, international corporation within an ambitious, customer oriented working environment with continual opportunities for personal and professional development, then apply for this professional opportunity!
We will guide you through the whole application process and help you with all your questions and problems. Of course our services are free for applicants!
Mon, 24 Dec 2018 13:35:49 +0100
24.000 € – 30.000 € gross / year
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.