The Mid-Market Inside Sales Representative (ISR) is an end customer sales representative, focused on the creation of new business opportunities out of a defined customer set. He/ she is responsible for the E2E management of identified deals through the sales cycle and keep an up-to-date pipeline. The ISR has account responsibility for quota and KPI goals.
· Cold calling to drive campaigns and/or profile assigned accounts to understand installed base and business drivers.
· Actively creating new sales opportunities for HW products and associated services for selected customers in the assigned territory via telephone and web, responsible for E2E HW portfolio revenue/margin for these accounts.
· Pro-active coverage for customers in assigned territory to expand HP Share of Wallet by generating incremental business in non-HP accounts (hunting).
· Pipeline management & forecast for own set of accounts.
· Build customer confidence in HP’s remote sales capabilities, from procurement to senior levels of customer management. Drives opportunities from qualification to close.
· Portfolio selling on ISR led opportunities, Up- and Cross-Selling on partner-led opportunities.
· Close collaboration with a partner on the customer or opportunity.
· Make 10-15 outbound calls per day to Decision Maker contacts to profile customers, generate opportunities and follow up on opportunities for closure (average talk time of at least 2.5 hours per day).
· Receive inbound calls from assigned customers or channel partners (to close opportunities) or HP personnel (Sales specialists, Presales, PSS).
· Develop End Customer knowledge, capture customer contacts in SFDC and customer profiling in HP profiling tool.
· Collaboration with HP Sales and Channel management to drive marketing programs, demand generation, sales initiatives and incremental revenue.
· Check on the incumbent channel and, if no channel defined, assign a preferred channel partner (select from shortlist based on PPS ‘partner rules of engagement’).
· Delegate and drive required internal HP back office sales support (i.e. quotations and configurations, OPG, sales comp calculation, delivery, order management requirements, exceptions).
· Call partner frequently to drive opportunity closure. Ensure a maximum commitment by the partner to win project for HP (maximum closing time allowed for the partner is 12 weeks).
· Delegate and engage office-based, field and partner presales as appropriate.
· Deal closure verification based on partner P.O. visibility.
· Bachelor degree (or above) or corresponding work experience in sales.
· Native Romanian and good level of English
· Absolute willingness to compete and win.
· Demonstrated ability to create and close business.
· Strong customer communication skills.
· Proactive attitude towards customers.
· Ability to manage time and (potentially competing) priorities based on customer and quota focused objectives.
· Good understanding of fundamental IT concepts and solutions.
· Team player, ability to collaborate effectively in an international, multicultural environment.
· Self-motivated, self-starter attitude.
· Ability to handle unique situations and think outside the box.
· Problem detection and solving skills.
· Ability to work under pressure.
· Flexibility to work extra hours and travel occasionally.
- Quarterly bonuses based on performance
- Extensive training and fully-paid language course
- 25 days of holiday
- Multisport card, fit -stop activities 2 times a week
- Meal vouchers, fresh fruits and refreshment in office
- Working in multicultural environment
Tue, 20 Feb 2018 10:55:19 +0000
IT Sales/Inside Sales
Language/ Romanian, English