• Successfully identifies priority accounts and connects them with appropriate licensing and campaign programs in high-level territory plan.
• Handles a large volume of calls, accurately executing current licensing programs and campaigns through CRM activities (example: MMRP, T-36, etc.)
• Demonstrates effective call handling by:
-successfully solving customer issues and challenges
– developing and maintaining detailed knowledge of licensing programs and campaigns
– developing and maintaining Microsoft product knowledge
– communicating pre-sales information to inbound customers”
•Recognizes when a member of the Microsoft partner, sales or services team can appropriately add value to customer relationship and acts accordingly.
•Understands licensing and campaign objectives, how to deliver on those objectives and accurately tracks status
•Ability to convert Microsoft-provided leads to opportunities
– University degree or High school with a previous first professional experience in sales.
– Eligible to work in EU.
– Excellent English and native speaker of Romanian
– High level of communication skills (phone manners)
– Persuading, Influencing and Negotiating Skills.
– Self-motivated and driven.
– Previous experience in Sales or customer service experience is a plus.
– Competitive salary + attractive Bonus system.
– Daily food vouchers
– 20 Days of Holiday, plus additional holidays up to 5 days
– Business trip opportunities
– Professional growth opportunities
– Health Insurance
– Multisport Card
– Workplace in Prague
Wed, 10 May 2017 07:41:43 +0000
Less than 18.000 € gross / year
IT Sales/Inside Sales
Language/ Romanian, English
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.