- Providing a complex customer service for clients from Bulgaria concerning accepting, realizing and actualizing the orders;
- Advising clients in adjusting the product offer to their individual needs;
- Ensuring a good image of the company and maintaining relations with clients;
- Order system administrating;
- Providing information concerning orders, problem solving, creating brand consciousness;
- Tasks performance in a flexible working hours (number of hours depending on availability);
- Possibility of cooperation from the office in the center of Warsaw or remotely, from anywhere.
- Fluency in Bulgarian;
- Good knowledge of English;
- Highly developed interpersonal skills;
- Experience in customer service would be an asset;
- Ability to solve problems on one’s own;
- Enthusiasm and dedication;
- Professionalism and responsibility for assigned tasks;
- Good manners and motivation;
- Availability to cooperate – depending on preferences, projects in department are realized in various time schedules (full-time, part-time, weekends, evenings). We are flexible and we create a lot of possibilities for our co-workers.
- Attractive and stable cooperation conditions, bonuses for good results and taking initiatives;
- Possibility to gain experience in a company with an international coverage;
- Friendly atmosphere in a multicultural environment;
- Possibility of development and promotion within the company’s structure.
Fri, 06 Jul 2018 09:33:38 +0200
Language/ Bulgarian, English
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.