- contacting individual clients by phone and actively selling them company's products;
- developing sales strategies and creating a model for upselling products;
- determining individual needs of a client;
- working with our internal system, applications, and databases;
- creating a positive image for the organization and caring for positive business relations.
- fluency in Estonian – a necessary condition;
- experience in a position related to customer service or sales is always appreciated;
- highly-developed communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills;
- excellent organisational skills;
- independence and ambition to reach targets;
- motivation and a commitment to one’s duties;
- high-speed internet access and appropriate conditions for remote work
- the opportunity to work from Warsaw, saving the time you would spend commuting to the office;
- flexible hours of work which may be adjusted to your needs, high independence;
- a set of perks (Multisport card, private medical services at Medicover);
- two-component remuneration (base remuneration + commissions);
- a dedicated coordinator to supervise while you learn the ropes;
- training under the supervision of experienced professionals;
- advanced equipment necessary to perform the appointed tasks;
- the opportunity to communicate on a regular basis in a language you know well
Mon, 13 Nov 2017 10:23:17 +0100
Language/ English, Estonian
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.