Fujitsu is the leading Japanese information and communication technology (ICT) company, offering a full range of technology products, solutions and services. Approximately 140,000 Fujitsu people support customers in more than 100 countries. We use our experience and the power of ICT to shape the future of society with our customers.
Fujitsu's Global Delivery Centers (GDCs) are a network of state-of-the-art technology hubs in key locations across the globe. GDCs employ highly-trained, highly-motivated people who deliver a wide variety of services from a 24-hour multilingual service desk to specialist app services or data center management.
If you are looking to build up your career and you are passionate about sales we are looking for internal sales to integrate a new team which we are building in the Lisbon GDC.
Job purpose: To sell actively over the phone and internet media (webconferences, social media and other) to new and existing customers. To sell both services and products to maximise revenue and profit and contribute to the unit's business objectives and in close collaboration with field sales.
Manages and organises the business relationship of small channel partners to fulfil the agreed business plan targets.
- Partner Management: Supports the partner in their activities and takes concrete measures in order to increase sales of products and services that lead to a significant expansion of the portfolio. Ensures that the partners conduct training and certification on products, services and tools.
- Deliver and Execute Partner Business Plan: Uses and manages resources within the company in order to achieve the target of the agreed business plan.
- Deliver Partner Objectives: Supports the partner in their activities and realisation of their sales projects.
- Sales: Takes selective measures to increase turnover with products and services. Establishes value proposition and win strategy for beating the competition.
- Relationship Building: Ensures optimum communication and support for the partner(s) as well as the involved stakeholders. Develops a strong influence and coaching network within the partners above the portfolio focus.
- Marketing: Supports the implementation of agreed marketing programs.
- Quality Control: Ensures appropriate partner training and certification on products, services and tools.
- Maintaining Market & Portfolio Knowledge: Maintains a high level of product, services, solution, market and competitive know-how.
- Sales Systems & Process Management: Updates the CRM database and carries out administrative tasks as appropriate. Ensures the proper use of specified company tools and processes to manage channel partners.
- Reviewing Performance: Develops and coordinates regular reviews on the overall business and marketing plans in line with the company strategy.
Key Performance Indicators
- Achievement against targets (revenue and profitability).
- Performance in defined Focus Areas such as Server/Storage/Service.
- Execution of agreed business plans.
- Select Partner Program certifications.
- Quality of data and pipeline.
- Competitive salary and bonuses;
- Employment directly with Fujitsu with possibility of permanent contract
- Work life balance with part-time/ full-time schedules available and 25 annual leave days
- Life insurance and Private health insurance extensive to family members and since the first day of employment
- International career in a dynamic and enthusiastic environment
- Training and internal career progression plan upon hiring
- Several discounts available with our partners
- The chance to get involved in our Social Responsibility program and participate in several initiatives with focus on wellbeing, diversity and inclusion, environment and our community
Fri, 01 Feb 2019 11:13:55 +0100
Language/ English, German
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.