- Successfully identifies priority accounts and connects them with appropriate licensing and campaign programs in high-level territory plan.
- Handles a large volume of calls, accurately executing current licensing programs and campaigns through CRM activities (example: MMRP, T-36, etc.)
- Demonstrates effective call handling by:
- successfully solving customer issues and challenges
- developing and maintaining detailed knowledge of licensing programs and campaigns
- developing and maintaining Microsoft product knowledge
- communicating pre-sales information to inbound customers”
- Recognizes when a member of the Microsoft partner, sales or services team can appropriately add value to customer relationship and acts accordingly.
- Understands licensing and campaign objectives, how to deliver on those objectives and accurately tracks status
- Ability to convert Microsoft-provided leads to opportunities
- University degree or High school with a previous first professional experience in sales or customer service.
- Eligible to work in EU.
- Excellent English and native speaker of Serbian
- High level of communication skills (phone manners)
- Persuading, Influencing and Negotiating Skills.
- Self-motivated and driven.
- Interest in IT industry.
- Competitive salary + attractive Bonus system.
- Daily food vouchers
- 25 Days of Holiday
- Business trip opportunities
- Free language courses
- Professional growth opportunities
- Health Insurance
- Multisport Card
- Workplace in Prague
Mon, 07 Jan 2019 14:52:14 +0100
Less than 18.000 € gross / year
Sales & Marketing
Language/ English, Serbian
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.