Do you want to participate in breaking down language, culture and geography barriers? Join this leading company active in the language education sector! With schools and offices spread over 50 countries, they are looking for a new enthusiastic professional to join their international sales team in Barcelona!
In this role, you are responsible for selling and promoting the Online Courses to the Arabic Middle East or German market. You will have a key role in developing the company and participate in its growth within the Arabic speaking countries.
– Take inbound and generate outbound calls to potential new students
– Qualify leads and turn them into business opportunities
– Take ownership of your markets and challenge yourself towards your KPI’s and Sales targets
– Achieve excellent customer service and satisfaction
– Record activities in the CRM system
– You have a native level of Arabic Middle East or German + an excellent level of English
– You have previous experience in a pro-active sales role or you show a real sales attitude and willingness to develop into this role
– You have strong business acumen and ability to negotiate and persuade
– You are self-motivated and target driven
– You like to work in an international environment and you are a real team player
– You have excellent communication skills
– You are customer and quality oriented
– You are already settled in Barcelona
– Basic salary of 18.000 – 20.000 € gross/ year + plus 7.000€ bonus/year
– Additional benefits such as 28 days off per year, private medical insurance, restaurant tickets, etc.
– Schedule Monday to Friday from 9-10 am to 6-7 pm
– A real international environment with 25 nationalities
– A company where learning and development is the key
– A team of passionate and enthusiastic people
– Career opportunities abroad
– Company’s events, drinks, incentives, etc.
– Start Date: ASAP
Tue, 08 Jan 2019 11:37:53 +0100
18.000 € – 24.000 € gross / year
Sales & Marketing
Language/ English, German, Arabic
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.