We are currently looking for Sales Professionals to work on behalf of our client, who is a market leading SaaS Software Company. They have been leading and changing the way hospitality works by helping hotels maximize their revenue by empowering them to attract, reach and convert guests across the globe for over ten years.
They have a presence in more than 160 countries and since 2006, they have grown more then 30,000 hotel customers.
– Become a product expert of our client solutions and our target market, and generate new leads
– Run and manage the full sales cycle, from placing outbound phone calls to potential customer to negotiating and closing out the sales processes
– Find new target markets and penetrate them to drive sales
– Explain and sell the product to hotels and other accommodation providers
– Prepare and conduct online presentations of the product
– Serve as the initial pint of contact for the sales department and follow up with any clients to make sure they are satisfied with the product
– Understand how to make products appeal to consumers based on the environment and current trends
– Utilize CRM database (Salesforce) to track activities, update data and competitive information
– Native level of German plus fluent English with good knowledge of the assigned market
– Commercial degree of certificates preferred
– Prior phone experience in outbound communications
– Working experience in one of the following areas: Sales, Channel Management or Hospitality
– 12 months Sales/Commercial Experience, working with sales revenue targets and KPIs
– Problem analysis and problem solving skills – to diagnose and logically resolve customer problems
– Able to follow, understand and explain processes and procedures
– Full-time job (39 hours/week), from Monday to Friday
– Salary: 24.000€ gross/year + up to 2.500€ gross/year bonus
– Relocation Package: flight ticket and accomodation
– Opportunity to join a growing international company located in Barcelona centre
– Employee Career Path with real possibilities of promotion
Fri, 08 Mar 2019 11:37:52 +0100
Talent Search People – Native Speakers
Language/ English, German
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.