IEPC exists for almost 15 years and is specialised in developing concepts and producing premium products and merchandising for promotional usage. Among other things we are producing USB sticks as promotional gifts for companies all over Europe or run merchandise lines for German soccer clubs. We have offices in Amsterdam and Shenzhen (China). Our entire production is based in the far east and completely controlled by our organisation.
For our Italian and Spanish department we are looking for a trainee, who is willing to experience the whole company process. Requests come in via our existing channels and these need to be converted into sales. You have a lot of contact with foreign companies.It is very important than you can think with companies on a consumer level.
– Responsible for the turnover by generating and following up leads.
– Client follow up by daily phone-email contact
– Observing the market for new possibilities, needs and trends and anticipating on these with concrete proposals.
– Compiling quotations
– Bachelor/Master student
– Excellent communicative and contact skills is a must
– Very accurate
– Spanish Native speaker with a good English understanding
– Experience with sales is a preference
Additional requirements/extra information
If you're an ambitious person looking to gain experience in an international environment, then we have a great internship position for you. Apply now if you're the Sales Expert that we're looking for! We will contact you for a possible interview as soon as possible.
We offer you:
– An interesting independent function in a competitive branch
– The opportunity to build up your own customer base while adding
additional value to the companies growth and success
– A lot of space for personal initiatives and developing your own ideas
– A young motivated international team and good atmosphere at the office
– Internship income up to 650€ netto and high possibility of a following job offer.
Are you interested in the vacancy? Please send your application letter with your
motivation and CV.
Tue, 20 Feb 2018 09:46:03 +0000
Internship / Apprenticeship
Sales & Marketing
Language/ English, Spanish
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.