Salary: up to €70,000 plus commission
Our client is an Innovative Tech firm in the digital security industry and is seeking a Sales Manager in Paris.
The primary duty of the Sales Manager is to sell Digital Intelligence hardware and software products and solutions to various clients, mainly law enforcement and government.
- Plan work to create sales growth, new account acquisition and maintains customer satisfaction on a long-term basis.
- Demonstrates advanced knowledge of procurement and contracting processes
- Meet or exceed sales order booking objectives. Build and maintain a pipeline of business opportunities
- Present at multi levels including end users and executive management – e.g. IT Executives
- Maintain and generate new contacts within the sector and associated system integrators to build and close sales
If this sounds like you please contact us at Origin Multilingual to begin your application.
- Track record of sales success in the technology sector
- Experience selling to large accounts
- Excellent communication skills, orally and in writing with internal and external contacts at all levels.
- Ability to create and deliver effective presentations
- Speak French fluently and travel within France
- Proactive, self-driven and hungry for success
- A very strong results & goal orientated person
- Executive-level negotiating skills
- Exhibits appropriate professional behaviour including leadership, sense of urgency, independent judgment, teamwork, ability to get along with others
- Experience in selling forensics, e-Discovery, cyber security, and analytics software solutions is a plus
- Sold to law enforcement or government
Wed, 13 Feb 2019 10:56:18 +0100
IT Sales/Account Management
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.