We are looking for enthusiastic and energetic people with a sales profile with a drive to expand our current business by proactively calling our current and future customers with the aim to build intensive relationships with our current and future customers based on well thought Marketing propositions that are developed together with our Vendors.
Your duties and responsibilities will be:
– Managing large amounts of inbound and outbound calls in a timely manner
– Following “scripts” when handling different topics
– Identifying customers’ needs, clarify information, research every issue and providing solutions
– Seize opportunities to upsell and cross sell products when they arise
– Build sustainable relationships and engage customers by taking the extra mile
– Keep records of all conversations in our contact center database in a comprehensible way
– Frequently attend educational workshops to improve knowledge and performance level
– Meet personal/team qualitative and quantitative targets
– Meet the assigned sales revenue targets
– Maximise the revenue from proactive call outs
– Delivery compelling and engaging messages to our customers
– Being competent in the use of Salesview and OneView
– Deliver accurate quotes to partners in a timely manor
– Ensure that all quotes are followed up and a resolution recorded
– Comfortable speaking on the phone with (potential) customers (resellers and end-users).
– Upbeat, motivated professional who gets inspired by the idea of commission checks.
– Experienced Sales Marketers with a track record (preferably)
– Competitive salary
– Commuting allowance
– Holiday pay
– Compesation gym subscription
– Everyday fresh fruit
Wed, 09 Jan 2019 13:39:47 +0100
TSP | International
Sales & Marketing
Language/ English, German
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.