The Sales Representative will work for a prestigious brand in the sports/automotive industry. If you've never heard of JIVR before, have a look at their website!
The goal is to expand the reach of the brand and the product, an electric bike.
- Perform face-to-face sales meetings with potential clients (at their workplace, homes, and recreation spots etc.).
- Professionally execute field sales operations to boost company image and public outlook.
- Contribute to the sales team by meeting or exceeding monthly sales quota.
- Utilize all available resources to reach out to prospects and attempt to turn those prospects into custom.
- Work with other departments to meet sales goals.
- Generate sales reports each week and submit them to management.
- 2+ years of outside sales experience.
- Proven track record together with excellent communication and presentation skills.
- A positive, „can do“ attitude being ready to go the extra mile.
- Strong persuasive & interpersonal skills.
- Driving license.
- Fluent knowledge of English is essential.
- An attractive salary with an uncapped bonus.
- Employment on the grounds of a B2B contract (preferred).
- Opportunity to co-create a premium brand with global aspirations.
- Opportunity to experience rapid growth.
Fri, 23 Feb 2018 12:59:32 +0000
18.000 € – 24.000 € gross / year
Sales & Marketing
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.