Are you passionate about Sales? Are you energetic, results-driven and are you ready to develop alongside a fast-growing and dynamic company?
If you are sales-minded, willing to take full ownership and if you would like to become part of an exciting journey, then this is your chance!
Our client helps organizations within the Fashion and Hospitality industry to increase conversion rates as well as engagement with customer photos. They can tell a brand´s story and photos can be linked to a product catalog, making them directly shoppable. Being innovative and professional, they are a fast-growing company, eager to expand in various markets by bringing in new clients.
As a Sales Representative, your responsibilities include:
– Bringing in new clients from the Italian market
– Being responsible for the full sales cycle, from prospection to closing deals
– Advise potential clients about the different products/services and offer the best option for their business model
– Building effective relationships with customers to develop a pipeline
– Contacting potential clients through cold-calling in order to generate leads and schedule demo´s
– Develop the most efficient and effective sales strategies for your market
– Taking full ownership of the assigned market(s)
– Native level of Italian
– Fluent level of English
– French is considered as a plus
– Sales-minded, a real hunter
– Experience in Sales (preferably business development or phone Sales)
– Excellent communication and customer service skills, a confident phone manner
– Disciplined, energetic and dynamic
– Strong interest in the e-commerce, hospitality and/or fashion industry
– Adaptable and flexible
– Able to prioritize with a ´hands-on´ attitude
What's on offer:
– Interesting fixed salary with uncapped commissions
– Permanent contract
– International working environment and a centrally located office
– Good and quick career development opportunities
– To become part of a successful journey
Fri, 09 Feb 2018 12:58:44 +0000
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.