We are recruiting a Sales Representative for a multinational company within the ICT sector. This person will be responsible for maintaining the relationship with clients while also selling the products and services to them. Strong knowledge in Danish is required.
Our client is a multinational Japanese company specialized in the Information and Communication Technologies (ICT). With more than 150 thousand employees it operates in over 100 countries and counts with a wide range of products. it also provides services in more than 20 different languages.
As a Sales Representative, you will be maintaining contact with costumers and selling the products and services of the company (over the phone, web conferences, social media and others).
You will be responsible for:
– Building and developing close relationships with customers
– Contacting and helping customers over the entire sales cycle in order to advise them in buying the appropriate products and services
– Keeping the customers' information up-to-date
– Achieving the target revenue and orders by closing business sales where possible, or collectively work on further actions with the team members
We are looking for a a professional with the following qualifications, experience and skills:
– Fluent in Danish (mandatory)
– Previous experience in sales (plus)
– Excellent interpersonal skills
– Advanced communication skills
– Excellent customer orientation
– Conflict resolution skills
Permission to work in Portugal (mandatory).
– Competitive salary
– Language bonus
– Opportunity to grow within a multinational company
Thu, 27 Dec 2018 09:49:20 +0100
TSP | International
Language/ Danish, English
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.