Sales Specialist to Hewlett Packard Enterprise Barcelona
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is constantly looking for talented people with the little extra and looking for a career in technology and sales.
We look for you who have previously worked in technology or business and who hold a great interest in today's technology and the development of this. We look after you who handle a busy day with customer follow-up, sales and enjoyment. A communicative personality with the ambition to make the little extra for its customers will be the perfect start for your journey with Hewlett Packard Enterprise.
HPE helps their customers deploy technology to cut the time needed to make ideas for value. They transform nutrition, market and life. Most switch to a secure, cloud-enabled, mobile-friendly infrastructure. HPW makes IT environments more efficient, productive and safer. They do this through flexible solutions in a competitive market where one has to change and adapt to the market. HPE enables their customers to act quickly by delivering infrastructure that makes everyday life easier and faster for their customers.
Sales Specialists & Consultants are product, services, software or solution specialists that are responsible for leading pursuit in their assigned focus areas. Collaborates with and supports Account Managers and provides specialist expertise within the sales team. Drives proactive campaigns to build the pipeline, uses specialized knowledge and skills to prospect, qualify, negotiate and close opportunities. May have named accounts allocated, cover a designated geography, or may be allocated to one high-potential, competitive attack account.
- Actively prospects within accounts to discover or cultivate solutions sales opportunities within area of technical specialty (in close cooperation with the account manager.
- Manage sales pipeline.
- Formulate and expand solutions to generate additional product or service attachments and up sell revenue.
- Certain roles may also sell through the channel.
- Establish a professional, working, and consultative, relationship with the client, by developing a core understanding of the unique business needs of
the client within their industry.
- Work with the client up to IT management level.
- Contribute to building of the pipeline by generating leads and referrals and new customer opportunities within specialty area.
- May focus on growing contractual renewals for small-to-mid size accounts with limited complexity, to higher-total contract-value renewals.
- Interface with both internal and external/industry experts to anticipate customer needs and facilitate solutions development.
- Build sales readiness and reduce client learning curve through effective knowledge transfer in area of specialization.
Education and Experience Required
- University or Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Demonstrated achievement of progressively higher quota, diversity of business customer and higher level customer interface.
- Detailed knowledge of key customer types or customers on given products.
- Typically 3-5 years of experience in specialty sales.
Knowledge and Skills
- In depth knowledge about product, service, solution and differentiators between own offerings and what competitor's offerings.
- Applies specialized technical product/service/ solution knowledge in working with account teams to screen and prioritize multiple leads for feasibility.
- Use knowledge in specialty, and consultative selling skills, to proactively help customers with making IT business decisions.
- Assesses solution feasibility from a technical and business perspective to determine “qualify-in”/”qualify-out” status
- Solid communication and presentation skills within IT at the manager level.
- Product demonstration, customer training, product installation skills. (for product specialty roles)
- Conceptualizes and articulates well-targeted solutions in area of specialty – product, service, solution — from proposal to contract sign- off.
- Have enough knowledge about a product, service or solution to be able to qualify a deal.
- Negotiates profitable deals so that the company can expand opportunities based on the existing business and increase the company's footprint and revenue.
- Opportunity prospecting as related to specialty area and in expanding existing client business, in order to generate leads/referrals to account team.
- Maintain knowledge of industry trends, associated solutions, and key partner/ISV solutions.
- Regular use of Salesforce updating deal profile and forecasting accurately.
Why move to Barcelona?
Barcelona is a beautiful city located in the heart of Catalonia in Spain. Our customer has its offices 15 minutes from Camp Nou and a stone's throw from the beach! In Barcelona, you will work in a dynamic environment with many other Scandinavian colleges, while at the same time engulfing another type of culture. Barcelona is a beautiful city and is the capital of Catalonia in Spain. Barcelona is famous for its art and beautiful architecture, and of course football. Barcelona has 4.7 million inhabitants and has the 6th largest area in the EU. The city is located around both city life and beach life at the same time. This is one of many reasons that Barcelona has become very popular in recent years. It's also no secret that Barcelona is famous for its good nightlife and great shopping opportunities. The city simply offers everything and more than you wish!
- New offices in business centrum of Barcelona
- Development and opportunities internally in HPE
- Full training and coaching
- Relocation package
Fri, 18 Jan 2019 11:29:15 +0100
Nordic Jobs Worldwide
Sales & Marketing
Language/ Danish, Finnish, Norwegian, Swedish
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.