Do you have strong business acumen and sales affinity?
Are you looking to develop your skills and career by working for one of the world’s leading hardware company?
Our Client is an American multinational information technology company, developing and providing innovative hardware components for small to large enterprises across a wide range of industries.
They are currently recruiting for native Norwegian/Swedish speaking candidates for their international partner in Barcelona, to reinforce their sales team and growth their revenue on the Norwegian/Swedish market.
As a Sales Representative, you will have full responsibility of your market and portfolio of clients, reporting to the Sales Manager.
The main tasks include:
– Understand your market: research leads, identify and qualify potential clients
– Bring new ideas to develop, enhance and grow the market
– Respond and provide information and advice on client’s inquiries
– Prepare and present contract proposals
– Understand the position and needs of the clients and tailor your services and solutions accordingly
– Ensure clients’ satisfaction and create long-term relationships
– Accomplish your tasks in a timely manner and report results to your manager
– Track, manage, and report your sales activity
– Execute and achieve your sales targets
– Native level of Norwegian/Swedish + excellent level of English
– Previous experience in B2B Sales (Junior candidate with strong sales drive and affinity can be considered)
– Dynamic, motivated and self-starter
– Open-minded, willingness to work in a multicultural team and international environment (+20 different nationalities)
– Excellent communication skills – both written and oral
– Strong organization and prioritization skills
– Professional attitude and business acumen
– Ability to adapt and communicate with high level executives
– Ability to negotiate and influence
– Strong team spirit and willingness to support your co-workers when needed
– Opportunity to join a world’s leader in the technology industry
– An international company with a multicultural environment
– Trainings, self-development program and career opportunities
– A fun, rewarding and open-minded team
– A salary in line with Barcelona’s standard: 17.000 – 24.000 euros gross/year (including bonus)
– Long-term position, standard office hours (39hrs/week), Monday to Friday
– Expat contract / 'Indefinido' contract offered depending on current residence
– Relocation package provided for candidates from abroad (reimbursement of up to 500 euros for flight tickets and accommodation for the first days upon arrival)
Thu, 08 Feb 2018 10:22:15 +0000
Sales & Marketing
Language/ English, Swedish, Norwegian
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.