At Versum, we create software loved by thousands of satisfied customers in the hair & beauty industry. Our product streamlines the work of more than 34,000 professionals and allows salon owners to successfully run and grow their businesses. Versum is the most popular salon software in Poland. We have a strong position in many international markets and constantly look to grow, improve our solutions, introduce new products and enter new markets.
Due to our explosive growth and global expansion, we are looking for a results-driven Lead Generation Specialist, fluent in Spanish, who thrives in an inter-cultural environment and can successfully present a top-quality product and persuade prospects to try it out.
Your duties will include:
- Reaching out to prospects from all over the world;
- Demonstrating Versum’s capabilities and encouraging prospects to try it for free;
- Looking for new distribution channels on the global market;
- Answering customer enquiries;
- Advising and supporting our potential accounts;
- Maintaining relations with existing customers;
- Acquiring new business partners;
- Participating in trade events (e.g. fairs, congresses, etc).
- Very good spoken and written English or Polish, and fluent Spanish;
- Advanced sales and customer service skills;
- Analytical thinking;
- Strong computer skills;
- Willingness to learn and an interest in new technologies;
- Open-mindedness and the ability to think outside the box;
- Great interpersonal skills.
- Attractive base salary plus commission on sales;
- A contract of employment (or self-employment, depending on your preferences);
- Private medical care;
- Flexible working hours – no more than 8 hours a day (unless you want more);
- Work in a young and ambitious team;
- A friendly atmosphere, comfortable office environment and top-quality equipment;
- Career and personal development opportunities (including access to company-funded training materials and courses);
- Opportunity to participate in English lessons co-financed by the company;
- Independence and a chance to implement your own ideas.
Mon, 11 Mar 2019 12:24:31 +0100
Language/ Spanish, English
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.