Sales Support for one of the world's leading multilingual content creator (Danish speaker)
LanguageWire is looking for a structured and proactive Sales Support assistant to strengthen our growth ambitions on the Scandinavian markets.
LanguageWire offers translation and localization solutions combined with advanced IT technology to customers of all industries and sizes. We are proud of the personal service we provide our customers and of our ability to meet their specific needs through close and regular cooperation.
The LanguageWire branch in Valencia consists of an international team of more than 50 people, dedicated to servicing the various markets the company is involved with.
In the admin role of Sales Support, you will assist our successful sales force in-country with existing and new customers. You will contribute to making sure they remain satisfied with our services and that LanguageWire continues to be their first choice when needing translation.
Your primary responsibilities will include:
• Preparing quotations for new and existing customers. To analyze file formats and content, making price calculations and sending offers. The tasks often require quick action and free up time for your colleagues in-country to attend meetings and other customer-related activities;
• Updating customer information in the CRM;
• Registering invoice references, which will require frequent phone calls to customers to obtain information about PO number or invoice references;
• Co- organizing and following up on marketing activities such as customer events, campaigns, the preparation of lead lists and market research;
• Administrative office work.
We expect you to:
• Be fluent in Danish as well as English;
• Have at least 1 to 2 years’ experience in a sales admin or customer service role and an inspiring and friendly way of communicating. You enjoy seeking contact with other people;
• Have both a good commercial understanding and the ability to quickly and effectively understand your customers' needs;
• Work in an organized and structured way;
• Be detail-oriented and a problem solver;
• Have the ability to work both independently and in teams;
• Be result-focused and motivated by challenges;
• Be interested and have experience with IT solutions.
Fri, 15 Feb 2019 13:17:30 +0100
Language/ Danish, English
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.