· You are responsible for the technical solution design of key Salesforce applications, their extensions and integration. You ensure that the use of Salesforce delivers the functionality, usability, performance, reliability, and longevity customers require, as well as the usual security requirements.
· You'll collect system requirements, coordinate the design of innovative solutions, use and understand Apex and Visualforce, the Force.com API, and other tools to extend the Salesforce platform as needed.
· You'll work out the business and technical requirements for the Salesforce solution and other front-office applications.
· You will be responsible for transformation projects in sales, service, and marketing where we support and assist our clients from strategy formulation to the implementation of the Salesforce platform.
· You analyze and identify organizational and process optimization potential, develop the business and technical requirements for the Salesforce platform and be responsible for the technical implementation.
· You'll work with a global network of talented experts from strategy, organization, process, sales force and IT consultants, and find an entrepreneurial environment in an open and team-oriented culture where personal initiative and new ideas are most welcome.
· You have a college or university degree and are an expert in the design and implementation of technical solutions in the Salesforce environment, as well as the development of database models.
· You have experience in customer process analysis, Salesforce model design, and documentation.
· You're a specialist in the entire architecture process, working closely with business partners and technology teams to define and implement scalable and sustainable Salesforce solutions.
· You are responsible for setting standards, best practices, and code quality techniques.
· You play your strengths in the technical advice of our customers to develop them further.
· You are fluent in German and English and ready to travel within Switzerland, but occasionally also internationally.
• Language skills in German and English are required, French is advantageous
Mon, 19 Feb 2018 14:11:47 +0000
Language/ German, English