– You will advise our clients as part of on-site projects on functional SAP matters and thus support the reorganization of systems and processes in one of the following fields: Finance & Accounting, Operations & Supply Chain Management or Business Intelligence (BI).
You analyse and assess our client’s existing business processes, evaluate the best use of SAP solutions and, on the basis of these results, design and implement best-practice SAP solutions.
– On our SAP projects, you will coordinate the preparation and execution of data migrations and system testing and will support our clients throughout the process in implementing organizational changes associated with the introduction of SAP right through to their successful completion.
– In your position, you will manage sub-projects and lead teams of functional consultants and client staff.
– You will develop skills and new services to support practice growth.
– You have a university degree or equivalent and several years of experience working in process consulting and the implementation of SAP solutions ideally as an SAP consultant with expertise in a specific industry.
– You have experience in configuring SAP modules and have a profound understanding of the related processes and business requirements.
– You have practical experience in leading small teams and managing sub-projects.
– You have knowledge of current best practices in your process domain.
– You are a proactive and communicative personality; in addition, you have good analytical and conceptual thinking capabilities and you are able to motivate and influence both your client and your team.
– You are fluent in English and German.
Fri, 23 Feb 2018 15:41:52 +0000
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.