Bring on your passion for customer service and support our major clients with your technical expertise amd combined with the security of one of Germany's most successful IT-companies? Then become a part of TeamViewer in our German headquarters in Göppingen!
- Advise our international prospects and customers over the phone and assist them in technical questions about our software
- Specifically support our French speaking customers
- Assist the Sales Team with your technical knowledge
- Take second-level-support cases and solve those via remote support, telephone or email
- Communicate with customers and development in third-level-support cases
- Degree in computer sciences, information systems, applied computer sciences or a similar education in the fields of IT
- Customer driven with enthusiasm for working with people and technology.
- Fluent French and good business level in English (both verbal and written) other languages are a plus
- Experience at least with two of the following operating systems: Windows®, Mac OS X®, Linux®, iOS®, Android®
- Very good knowledge of networks and ideally previous work experience in Customer Support
- Strong communication skills, a positive attitude and a friendly and professional approach to the customer
The application (Cover Letter and CV) has to be send in English or German in order to be processed.
- Make a significant contribution to the turnover of our company! TeamViewer is used in space. What else can we achieve with your help?
- “If I were CEO, I would…” Say what you're thinking! We live an open-door policy and our managing directors are always open to feedback and suggestions
- Make yourself at home! We don't wear ties. In our relaxed office atmosphere, you can wear whatever you want and relax in on of our many lounge areas
- Of course, we offer you perks like free fruit, drinks and a variety of health and wellbeing activities
- We truly live and celebrate our cultural diversity: our colleagues come from from more than 60 countries and speak more than 40 languages
- We work hard, and play harder! Look forward to company celebrations, team events and other social gatherings
Mon, 07 Jan 2019 15:17:07 +0100
Language/ English, French
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.