- call acceptance and handling from L1, technicians, IT-Division of customer
- providing troubleshooting and resolution of hardware or software problems with the use of diagnostic tools
- resolving incidents through system and application logs analysis and other available data
- assure requests are accounted within SLA, in order to assure timely and effective solution of customers’ requests
- observing technical problems and proposed suggestions for improvement
- cooperating with other levels of technical support and field service engineers.
- fluent English knowledge
- experience in IT support role
- basic or better Network knowledge
- basic or better Windows OS knowledge (CMD “DOS”)
- knowledge and experience with Linux/Unix
- basic knowledge of SQL
- excellent problem-solving skills
- excellent customer service skills
- attention to details.
- trainings from the first day of work
- international environment
- daily contact with people speaking in 19 languages
- Employment contract, Multisport, Medical care, Insurance
- 26 days of holiday regardless of seniority
- improving your skills
- work full of challenges.
Wed, 23 Jan 2019 12:14:35 +0100
Diebold Nixdorf BPO
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.