Your career at Dimension Data is about believing in yourself, and taking on great opportunities and new challenges.
It’s about growing your skills and expertise in your current role and preparing yourself for the future. That’s why we encourage you to take every opportunity to grow your career within our great global team.
Are you ready to take the next step in your career?
At our new Global Delivery Centre (GDC) based in Prague, our vision is to deliver exceptional value to our diverse range of clients. These clients are all leaders in their industries, and that’s why the people we employ will be instrumental in getting the job done. We want bold, different, and exceptional talents who will work together as a global team of highly skilled experts to deliver an outstanding service across countries and clients. You will work with brilliant minds, get the chance to upskill through extensive training and learning program, all while working in one of Europe’s fastest growing cities. We are transforming support services to be more agile and more effective globally. Our focus in on activation, omni-channel, automation, knowledge management, analytics, and self-service. With three decades of transforming our clients’ businesses behind us, we’re looking to the future. It’s innovative, it’s agile, it’s client centric. This new GDC is only Dimension Data’s second facility, and offers exceptional career growth and the chance to be part of something great.
What you'll be doing:
The role is responsible for providing a professional second-line technical support service to clients by proactively identifying and resolving technical incidents and problems. Through preemptive service incident and resolution activities, this role will restore service to clients by managing incidents and seeing them through to an effective resolution. The role is responsible for managing incidents of medium complexity.
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- 2+ years experience required in network security administration or support
- Experience supporting clients with at least one of the following technologies: Checkpoint, Juniper, RSA Security, Cisco (ISE, ASA), F5, Fortinet, Palo Alto
- Proficiency in English & French or German or Dutch is required
- Any certifications in the abovementioned technologies would be advantageous
Core business hours will run between 6am – 6pm, you will be required to work an 8 hour shift scheduled during these operating hours. The team will then share the responsibility of providing support to clients outside of these core hours on an ‘on call’, rostered basis and for which you will be compensated.
- Great working atmosphere in an international team
- 5 weeks of vacation
- 3 sick days per calendar year
- Motivating range of salary
- Compensation in the amount of the fixed basic salary for temporary absence to 21 days per year
- Contribution to the pension insurance
- Contribution for public transport
- Over standard health care
- Meal tickets
- Refreshment (coffee, tea, water on work) for free
- Notebook and mobile phone including data tariff per company standards
- 10% annual bonus based in the target achieved
- Paid referral bonus system
Fri, 01 Mar 2019 10:27:47 +0100
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.