Our customer is looking for enthusiastic candidates for the role of Senior Analog IC Design Engineer to enable them to achieve their ambitious goals
This company a fab-less IC design center, creating ground breaking solutions for world leading customers. They are a flexible company (around 40 employees) with short lines of communication. Their analogue, RF and mixed-signal application specific integrated circuits (ASICs) are used in a broad range of applications: communications, MEMS, automotive and industrial.
They have created ASICs like:
- eight-input phased-array satellite RF front-ends and the accompanying antenna board.
- tile drivers for 11 million MEMS mirrors on a single 4×2cm die.
- LED driver ASICs able to dim to very low light levels and which are wirelessly controllable.
- automotive IC’s like body controllers, CAN bus transceivers and alternator voltage regulators.
These ASICs are examples of the diverse projects of them requiring the best of their highly skilled experts; not only of their technical abilities but also of their flexibility, cooperation and communication. The project teams consist of a mix of system, RF, analogue, digital and application engineers. You will find a high degree of freedom and flexibility within your project team in which everyone is respected for their skill, work and responsibilities.
As a senior Analog IC Design Engineer you will be part of the Analog Design team which is responsible for maintaining and improving x’s Analog IC design competences. Next to that you will participate in IC design projects, responsible for the design, simulation and documentation of Analog IC blocks or subsystems. You will report to the Manager Analog IC design.
- Design and verify integrated circuits and/or integrated circuit building blocks to meet functional and performance specifications in order to give the company a competitive advantage in the IC market.
- Be able to translate customer requirements into design specifications and design solutions.
- Perform feasibility studies and analyze new analog design concepts.
- Compare competitor solutions and propose differentiating solutions.
- Specification and design of CMOS circuits meeting performance, area, power and timescale restraints.
- Lab evaluation and IC characterization support.
- Support DFT strategy and implementation.
- High level model development and verification.
- Support test development and ramp to production.
- Participate and have a consulting function in design reviews.
- Manage and guide circuit/ block layout.
- Support HW/SW development and design issues, contribute to datasheets, architectural spec’s and development plans.
- Reviews IC design, evaluation, characterization and test results.
- Schedule tasks and report progress to Project leader, identifies possible project problems.
- Guide junior engineers.
You are highly motivated, responsible and a team-player. Besides having excellent problem-solving and analytical skills, you are a self-motivated, efficient professional and you like to help extending the organization for further growth. You understand customer, both internal and external, needs and take ownership.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Electrical Engineering.
- 10+ years deep working experience in analog design.
- Proven experience as analog engineer.
- Fully competent in all aspects of analog design, seeks technical guidance for unusual problems.
- Deep knowledge of and experience with modelling analog circuits and running AMS simulations.
- A thorough understanding of semiconductor physics and various IC processes.
- Knowledge of industry leading EDA tools from Cadence, Mentor or Synopsys.
- Ability to prioritize work, set goals and meet deadlines.
- Ability to propose innovative and leading edge solutions.
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Human relations skills are important to convince and motivate others (e.g. in projects) based on technical knowledge and shows assertiveness to alert superiors/colleagues.
- Strong external focus, full awareness of competitive edge solutions.
- Competition awareness.
- Published technical articles/ presented papers at technical conferences.
- Expertise recognition by press.
- Experience with designing power managements circuits.
You should be willing to relocate to the Netherlands.
Joining the teams of this company means working in a professional work environment. The company offers you an attractive wage package with several extra benefits. In addition, they offer you the opportunity to develop technical skills and learn additional skills on the job. Be part of the next generation of innovative IC developers and a flexible and pleasant work environment.
Sat, 03 Mar 2018 16:10:02 +0000
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.