Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. With new leadership, a new strategy and a streamlined global organization, we are set for growth. We partner across businesses, divisions and regions to create innovative solutions to meet the needs of our clients—and to help our employees grow. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let's shape the future of Credit Suisse together.
The candidate will act as a Project Analyst in strategic Portal initiatives and represent interests of various business functions within the Finance organization. This will require managing communication between business stakeholders (senior management and line users) and IT teams involved in project delivery. Responsibilities will also include working with business users to identify use cases, requirements and agree the change adoption approach.
The candidate will be responsible for their own work and partner closely with the relevant IT teams and Project Lead. The key tasks of the delivery team will be to elicit and document business and functional requirements, develop solution proposals together with IT Bas and the wider Portal delivery team, define testing strategy, execute test cases and coordinate UAT.
The initial assignment will be the delivery of the Senior Manager Dashboard aiming to provide senior management with the access to key financial measures and trend analysis in one place with consistent design, solution and look & feel across all functional reporting areas.
What you will get out of the role?
- Exposure to a wide group of business stakeholders including senior management
- Develop understanding of financial products, business processes and systems, IT architecture, data governance and data convergence opportunity
- Project experience including coordination, requirements analysis, solution design, implementation and testing
- Technology experience in big data, machine learning, data analytics and visualization tools
- You have 2+ years of experience in business analysis, IT and/or financial services
- You are a highly motivated self-starter, that can work independently without direct supervision
- You demonstrate strong communication skills in English, including experience of dealing with end users and IT
- You have experience in defining test cases, coordination of UAT and defects resolution
- You show proficiency in MS Office tools
- Preferably you are also familiar with test management applications e.g. HP ALM, JIRA
- You have experience and understanding of the project management lifecycle and delivery of project artifacts
- Agile knowledge will make a great plus!
Private medical care
Training and development
Language training course
Family – nursery and kindergarten funding, gift vouchers for Christmas
Health promotion: Multisport card, sporting events and groups within Credit Suisse (skiing trips, football team, running team, tennis training course etc.)
Employee discounts on various products and services (event tickets, consumer products, etc.)
Employee Referral Program
Flexible work schedule and working from home (home office)
If you apply for this role this means you agree with the following statement:
“Through my application for a role with Credit Suisse (Poland) sp. z.o.o. (the Company) I hereby authorize the Company to process my personal data for the purposes of job recruitment. Furthermore I declare that I am aware of the voluntary submission of data and I am informed about the right to access the data and the right to correct it, pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws [Dz.U] No. 133, item 883)”. I authorize Company to process my personal data for future recruitment processes.
Furthermore, I authorize Credit Suisse Group AG and its’ affiliates, Taleo (UK) Limited, cut-e AG Kleiner Burstah 12 and milch & zucker The Marketing & Software Company AG to process my personal data.
Credit Suisse and affiliates registration details.-
Credit Suisse (Poland) sp. z.o.o Registered office – 1 Icchoka Lejba Pereca street, 00 – 849 Warsaw
Credit Suisse Group AG Registered office – Paradeplatz 8, 8001 Zurich, Switzerland and its’ affiliates
Taleo (UK) Limited Registered office – 78-586 Chiswick High Road, London W4 5RP, United Kingdom,
Cut-e AG Kleiner Burstah 12 Registered office – 20457 Hamburg, Germany and
Milch & Zucker The Marketing & Software Company AG Registered office – Küchlerstraße 1, 61231 Bad Nauheim “
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.
Mon, 12 Feb 2018 15:31:59 +0000