- Own end-to-end resolution of customer issues and questions to ensure customer satisfaction
- You aren’t afraid to dig into a complicated issue or go the extra mile to resolve a customer issue.
- Develop relationships with customers over time through multiple engagements
- Address customer questions in a timely manner while maintaining a level of quality in communication that meets or exceeds written expectations
- Submit high-quality questions or suggestions to the Team Lead, the Supervisor or the Client in-order-to influence and drive program improvements
- Review quality feedback with supervisor
- Follow proper diagnosing and escalation procedures
- Exceptional empathy and customer care expertise
- A passion for helping others and strong track record demonstrating empathy for customers
- Excellent customer service skills, with good grasp of understanding customers’ needs by asking appropriate probing questions
- Experience in managing High touch and premium support profiles, with ability to turn irate customers into brand advocates
- Consumer sales and post sales support experience required
- Openness to work flexible hours as required, including night shifts and holidays
- Demonstrates passion for mobile technology and active reader of technology websites.
- Owner and active user of a device on Android OS
- Experience with technical support of hardware or applications
- Experience with web computing
- Experience with other current consumer web-enabled technologies
- Heavy user of mobile applications
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities including good time management skills
- Proven success in complex work environments while utilizing multiple tools across different channels
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve technical problems individually and in a team environment, while proactively looking for solutions to problems and proposing improvements
- You do this with grit, initiative, and ownership to see things through completion
- Excellent verbal, written, grammar and interpersonal communication skills in supporting language & English
- Applicable language: Impeccable grammar, strong attention to detail, and the ability to communicate in a brand's voice are all required. Your communication is clear and simple, with a proper dose of empathy.
- Patient, exceptional listener who enjoys problem solving and educating others
- Ability to display those communication skills through multiple channels of support (phone, email, chat)
- Fast typing ability in chat
- 37.5 Hours per week
- Monday to Friday 08:00 to 16:00
- £18,500 per annum plus £1500 annual KPI bonus opportunity
- Successful applicants must be entitled to work in the UK in order to commence employment
Wed, 27 Feb 2019 17:07:52 +0100
Language/ English, French, German
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.