What is the job about?
Customer Experience Management (CEM) Team is art of the Global Solution & Services Organization chartered to evolve from Product-Led Services to Solutions Provider to Credible & Trusted Provider of Managed Services.
This role will require collaboration with internal / external teams to provide multi-level service solutions based around complex Managed Services within a pressurized environment. Oversees customer satisfaction for assigned accounts. Acts as primary contact for the client.
Part of the customer facing CEM team with a focus on Premier and Visibility Services, Ensuring customer follow up and that they get the best use of their service elements.
• Central CEM roles will focus on a number of lower touch accounts, providing remote support. However some travel may be required.
• Will be a key interface into central support teams to drive closer alignment.
• This position is focused on providing end-to-end management and support for Premier and Visibility services accounts.
• Account management – support the retention, protect and increase revenue and margin within allocated accounts.
• To Prepare/Present and run internal and external Service Reviews, also driving pro-active recommendations in regard Service and operational improvements.
• Collaborate with 3rd party vendors.
• Customer advocacy for technical escalations and resolution process, working with internal teams to drive efficient resolution and ensure customer satisfaction
• Ensure the Service Portfolio is positioned within new and existing opportunities.
• An understanding of Services revenue recognition and general financial accounting practices is desirable
• Weekly financial reporting on given accounts
• Ensure contracts are invoiced on time and POs received and meet bookable orderable criteria.
• Responsible for CSAT within allocated accounts
• Escalation point for all customer issues relating to the service
• Provide support to new projects as required by senior management
Excellent level of English
• Ideally 3+ years within a Customer Services environment and Managed Services experience
• Experience in managing Service Solutions within a multi-vendor environment
• Strong organization, communication and presentation skills
• Detail oriented personality
• Professional work attitude, flexible when it comes to a change
• Experience in managing Service Solutions within a multi-vendor environment.
• The candidate should be highly conversant with the Microsoft Office range of applications including, but not limited to: Outlook, Excel; PowerPoint.
• Effective time management and task prioritization when under pressure.
• Commercial awareness with an understanding of Service finance.
• ITIL certification is advantage.
• Ability to build excellent relationship with customers and vendors.
• Desirable experience in at least one of the following areas: Enterprise, Retail, Transportation and Logistics and Telecommunication Carriers.
Continuous training and development (courses in Soft skills, MS Office etc.)
– Competitive salary and target driven bonuses
– Career growth opportunities
– Life & pension insurance contribution
– 5 weeks of paid vacation per year
– Contribution to lunches in our canteen
– Fitness program – Multisport cards
– FREE Language courses
– Cafeteria Portal
– Volunteering and Charity programs
– Modern Offices
Fri, 02 Mar 2018 14:12:37 +0000
Less than 18.000 € gross / year
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.