Do you love travelling and helping others? Do you already have experience in providing customer service? Are you bilingual and looking for a new challenge?
REED are proud to represent a client which managed to grow from a few enthusiasts to 950+ employees in their Brno headquarters in just a few years. They have customers across the globe and are currently looking for new talent for their customer service department. This vacancy is in a senior team of agents.
The culture is multinational, vibrant and informal with a few dogs around (offices are dog-friendly). Get friends from different parts of the world and experiences you will cherish for the rest of your life!
Read on and send me your CV today!
What will you do?
• Respond to customers’ queries via phone and email in French and also in English regarding their journey. You will soon become an expert on travelling!
Working hours: 12 hour shifts, the pattern is: 3 days ON, 3 days OFF, 2 weeks of day shifts, 2 weeks of night shifts. Extra hours are compensated by additional day off every few weeks.
What are we looking for?
• Excellent French and English (min C1)
• Customer oriented enthusiasts who are eager to learn new things
• Experience in customer support or a similar role
• Candidates who are not allergic to dogs
• Candidates who are eligible to work in the Czech Republic without a visa/work permit
What does our client offer?
• Free refreshments (tea, coffee, fruit)
• Meal allowance (Sodexo card)
• Company canteen
• Annual flight discounts
• Cafeteria Plan (points from the employer which you can exchange for a variety of benefits)
• Free English classes
• In-house gym open 24/7, sauna and massage room, yoga classes and other activities
• Multisport card for free!
• Exciting team building events and parties
• Discounted VIP Medical Care option
• Growth opportunities
• Big, modern and bright offices with chill out zones with swings, bean bags and PlayStation
• Kids room for those who would like to bring their children
• Dog friendly environment (every day is “Bring your pet to work” day there)
• Three weeks of initial accommodation for candidates from abroad
Location: Brno, Czech Republic
Working hours: 12 hour shifts, the pattern is: 3 days ON, 3 days OFF, 2 weeks of day shifts, 2 weeks of night shifts
Starting date: Immediately/negotiable
Recruitment process: Skype/In-house interviews + language test
Fri, 22 Feb 2019 23:03:58 +0100
Reed Czech Republic
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.