Have you attained finance related qualifications?
Do you possess strong people management skills?
Our client is a leading independent provider of specialist risk and insurance management services. They provide innovative solutions on a global basis from offices in the Americas, Europe and the Middle East.
The Senior Finance Officer will be responsible for supervising and assisting in the accounting of the LPI transactions, specifically the reconciliation of all transactions along with the management of daily cash forecasting processes and ensuring financial control compliance. He/She will supervise and lead all Finance Officers.
- Be a partially qualified accountant or have finance related qualifications
- At least 3 years’ experience working in Finance
- Knowledge of financial instruments
- Proficiency in MS Office applications with expert level in MS Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong people management skills
- Willing to work flexible hours ranging from 8am to 6pm including public holidays
Salary will be commensurate to the chosen candidate’s experience and qualifications.
The company offers various benefits including life insurance, health insurance hospital plan, extra leave and various other schemes.
Fri, 11 Jan 2019 18:33:22 +0100
People and Co
Shared services and Finance
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.