Maintains the integrity and accuracy of financial statements and the month-end closing activities for multiple legal entities in a region. Analyzes assigned account reconciliations, and establishes, documents, and improves accounting processes and procedures.
– Manages month-end closing activities and prepares financial statements including income statements, balance sheets, profit-and-loss, and other accounting statements.
– Develops and maintains records of all general ledger accounts and all monthly and quarterly journal entries necessary for monthly close; enters journal entries, reconciles all accounts and investigates reconciling items.
– Maintains compliance with accounting standards and regulations (e.g., U.S. GAAP, SOX, and local regulations) and participates in interim and year-end audits with internal and external auditors.
– Prepares, records, and analyzes accounting transactions.
– Mentors and directs other members of the accounting team as necessary; serves as the subject matter expert to develop and maintain training materials.
– Directs the setup up of new general ledger accounts, dimensions and integrations into the ERP system; identifies and documents process improvements.
– Contributes to moderately complex projects
– University degree (or secondary school degree) in Accounting/Finance and at least 3+ years of experience in the accounting role (GL Accountant / GL Team Leader / Auditor) is required
– Advanced English level (both written and spoken), communication over the phone/email in English is required; demonstrate the ability to discuss the finance problems in English; second foreign language is an advantage
– Strong team player, proactive, flexible, mature and professional approach; ability to manage multiple tasks and deadlines
– Excellent MS Excel skills required
– Knowledge of Oracle is preferred but not required
• competitive financial recognition
• a structured career path: opportunities to advance both horizontally and vertically
• external and internal trainings: you will have chance to develop both on a professional and personal level
• talent development
• free language courses
• 5 weeks of holidays
• cafeteria benefit system
• pension scheme and life insurance
• contribution to meals in our canteen
• a dynamic and multicultural working environment
Fri, 02 Mar 2018 14:22:42 +0000
Less than 18.000 € gross / year
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.