ABOUT THE EMPLOYER:
Our client is a world leader in the field of business consulting, offering services in the fields of Finance, Systems Integration, Telecommunications and Information among many others. With operations centers in more than 70 countries worldwide, today this corporation is a globally recognized leader in the next generation of business consulting with reported revenues of billions of dollars.
As an employer, our client is ranked among the most innovative companies to work in various magazines like The Wall Street Journal. This is not only a good chance to get the job you are looking for but also a chance to grow in skills and professional experience at international level and with a globally known corporation.
THE ROLE :
The General Ledger (GL) team plays a crucial role in the Financial Accounting Team responsible for delivering the monthly financial information that impacts Balance Sheets and P & L. The team plays a critical part in the company’s end-of-month process, resulting in complete and accurate financial statements. The General Ledger Team Leader oversees and coordinates the preparation, approval, and reconservation of journal entries, balance sheets, reconciliations and other relevant accounting issues in accordance with local law, US GAAP standards, and the Sarbanes Oxley Act (SOX).
• Coordination of regular month-end closing activities: cost and revenue accruals / deferrals, recoding, cost allocation, various adjustments
• Balance Sheet accounts reconciliations, approval and review
• Recurring and ad hoc journal entries for approval and review
• Supervise and coordinate the team in key deliverables, ensuring SLAs are met
• Provide Accounting guidance and support
• Maintain up to date process documentation
• Taking full ownership and responsibility for processes partially or fully owned by CSS
• Drive process improvement and standardization initiatives
• Assure compliance with internal policies and procedures (SOX, Segregation of duties, etc.)
• Directly support internal and external audits
• Cooperate with internal and external stakeholders at different seniority levels
• Drive and coordinate migration of new activities to CSS
• Team Coaching and Performance Management
• Manage team resources and initiate recruitment of new staff
• Providing strategic inputs within GL management team
• Finance / Accounting / Economics or Business Administration degree is preferred
• Three or more years of GL accounting or finance controlling experience
• Two or more years of proven experience leading and developing teams> 10
• MS Office skills, specifically Excel
• SAP systems knowledge is an advantage
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
• Excellent customer service skills and client-focus attitude
• Analytical thinking, attention to detail, problem solving, and ability to work under pressure
• Ability to think strategically, balancing long and short-term priorities independently
• Very competitive remunerationExtensive corporate benefits package (including meal vouchers and home office).
• Permanent or temporary employment depending on your choice
• All relevant training and coaching to be able to develop your role with confidence
• Positive and social working environment
• International working environment where English is used daily among other languages
• Large and modern office building near public transportation (underground, tram and buses)
• Free refreshments in the workplace
• Regular social events and team building activities
Thu, 01 Mar 2018 15:54:12 +0000
Shared services and Finance
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.