REED is currently looking for an experienced GL Accountant who will work with a well-established international pharmaceutical company in Prague. In this role, you will be primarily responsible for running all accounting tasks. The client offers to the right candidate an interesting package of benefits as well as career prospects.
· Running / overseeing all accounting tasks in IFRS / US GAAP for assigned entity
· Prepare month-end journals and maintain general ledger records
· Prepare and review monthly balance sheet reconciliations
· Responsibility for completing and reviewing internal and external reporting
· Cooperate with AP, AR or Commercial departments
· Prepare and submit government reports, tax reporting
· Responsibility for training and coaching team members
· Relevant previous experience on similar position at least 4 years
· Knowledge of US GAAP / IFRS and Excel
· Experience with an Oracle system is an advantage
· Ability to identify priorities quickly and with good analytical skills
· Fluency in English is a must
· Fluency in Italian, Spanish or French is an advantage
What we offer:
· Attractive salary and benefit package (5 weeks vacation, sick days, contribution to lunch vouchers, etc.)
· International environment
· Potential for career development
· Professional training
Start: immediately / agreement
If you are interested in this job, feel free to contact us.
Slovanský dům, Na Příkopě 22, 110 00 Prague 1, Czech Republic
By answering this advertisement or sending your CV and other personal materials, you consent to the collection, processing and storage of your personal data in accordance with Act No. 101/2000 Coll. Privacy.
Wed, 27 Feb 2019 16:27:57 +0100
Reed Czech Republic
Language/ English, Spanish, French, Italian
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.