We're now working on building a brand new financial technology team for our US client in Prague. Our client provides a market leading SaaS solution to over 20,000 companies worldwide currently handling in excess of 100 billion dollars of transactions annually.
Overview of the Role:
We're currently seeking an experienced QA Automation Engineer to be one of the first team members of the new technology team. We're seeking a proactive person who will be able to drive our QA efforts, roll out and improve our Agile test environment in Prague. You will work with our Quality Director to create world class manual and automated test processes.
– Coordinate Quality developments in Prague with the QA Director
– Work in an Agile environment
– Design and develop both manual and automated test scenarios
– Evaluate and report test results
– Provide guidance and support to development in root cause analysis and problem resolution
– Seek opportunities to expand test automation
– Act as key point of contact for developers and product managers
– At least 2 years of QA Automation experience, ideally in an Agile environment
– Experience with Automated testing tools, especially Selenium
– Test planning and test case design skills
– Familiar with Integrated Development Environments (SCode, PyCharm or Eclipse)
– Good general understanding of application design and development processes, methodologies and standards
– Good English communications skills
– Knowledge of Continuous Integration (CI) and experience working with build and release tools such as CircleCI, Rundeck, Maven Experience with code version systems like SVN, Git
– Have a strong understanding of product life-cycle
– Opportunity to become a key person in a new international fintech development team
– Annual bonuses
– Good energetic and progressive work environment, with a strong emphasis on working together to achieve goals
If you would like to discuss this position, please contact Dominic Williams using the application button below
Wed, 21 Feb 2018 10:17:15 +0000
36.000 € – 42.000 € gross / year
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.