Senior Recruiter, as a part of global Talent Acquisition (TA) Team, helps to find high quality talents to meet aggressive associate hiring requirements for specific client. This includes screening resumes and applications, conducting initial phone screens, administering TTEC approved tests, scheduling onsite interviews, conducting interviews, making offers, and completing all associated paperwork for each individual hire. TA Specialists may implement sourcing strategies and actively build relationships within the community to provide new sources of quality candidates. While they function as part of the Talent Acquisition team, they are also responsible for individual recruiting goals which are monitored daily and weekly. TA Specialists must be able to quickly adapt plans and shift directions in order to meet changing client requirements and TTEC processes. This is a challenging position that is suited for a high-energy individual who must be able to meet goals and timelines.
• Recruit high quality candidates in order to meet daily, weekly, and monthly goals associated with client hiring goal (CV selection, conducting detailed phone interview, managing recruitment projects in cooperation with on-site team, source candidates through different channels, conduct face to face interviews, manage relations with candidates to ensure best in class service is provided)
• Implement high-volume sourcing strategies to attract candidates that meet the client's specifications. Partner with the appropriate corporate support team for the following tasks: writing creative ads, posting ads on internet job boards and searching resume databases (both internal and external) for quality candidates as required.
• Conduct comprehensive market and competitor’s analysis
• Understand key business objectives, timeframes, legal issues, and requirements associated with the client
• Understand the hiring requirements and performance expectations
• TA Specialist may also represent TTEC at community events and job fairs
• Proven track of recruitment experience (at least 3 years of experience as a recruiter)
• Desire to achieve aggressive high-volume recruiting goals under tight deadlines
• Excellent English skills
• Strong ability to interview for required performance and skill set
• Experience with Taleo or similar candidate tracking database
• Great interpersonal skills
• Positive attitude and drive for success
• Strong attention to detail
• High-volume recruiting experience
• Experience in BPO sector
• Experience in multinational environment
What we are offering:
• Astounding opportunity to work in a project for a Search Engine Giant
• Being part of a team of top class professionals, growing and developing in an innovative and fast paced environment
• Competitive salary
• Private medical care with Dental Coverage
• Multisport Card
• Partial language course reimbursement program
• Onsite kitchen with soft drinks, salads, sandwiches and snacks for free
Why TTEC (formerly TeleTech)?
As a global leader in business process outsourcing, TTEC (formerly TeleTech) helps organizations around the world grow, manage, and optimize their most valuable assets : customer relationships. With offices and operations in 17 countries worldwide, TTEC (formerly TeleTech) interacts every day with millions of customers just like you on behalf of leading Global 1000 companies and governmental agencies throughout North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Africa, and Latin America. For additional information, please visit http ://www.TTEC (formerly TeleTech).com/.
Mon, 12 Feb 2018 14:14:48 +0000
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.