Are you ready to accelerate your career? Join Cielo as Senior Recruiter! A career at Cielo will give you the opportunity to work with the industry’s smartest people and to take ownership of your success!
Cielo is a brand that reflects our big idea – that talent is rising – and with it our opportunity to rise above. We create careers for ambitious people by moving beyond traditional assumptions of what it means to work in talent acquisition.
In this role you will be leading end-to-end hiring activity in the Nordic region. You will cover three locations: Lund, Sweden, 2 days per week, Trondheim, Norway, 2-3 days monthly and Copenhagen, Denmark, 2-3 days monthly with the rest of your time being home office. You will own day to day recruitment tasks across the Nordics with the main focus being experienced tech hires and some exposure to early career hiring.
- Proven operational recruitment experience gained in either RPO or in -house environment
- Recruitment experience across Nordic Region
- Strong technology/engineering recruitment background
- Strong background in direct sourcing
- A consultative approach to Talent Acquisition and ability to build relationships with Senior Stakeholder
- Complete a detailed job scope conversation with the hiring leader to determine position specifications.
- Timely review of applicants who have applied via the applicant tracking system.
- Build and deploy effective recruitment marketing campaigns specific to the job opening.
- Source candidates via resume databases and networking sites using sophisticated Boolean search language.
- Source candidates via social media channels and deep web sourcing techniques.
- Generate targeted lists of passive candidates using member subscriptions and technologies.
- Solicit and pursue referrals from business networks and/or internal referrals.
- Utilize proprietary software for mobile and email campaigning to talent communities
- Use a sophisticated mix of media to connect with talent community (phone, email, campaigning, network introductions and social media).
- Provide value propositions uniquely tailored to each candidate situation and interest level in the job.
- Prepare candidates for interviews; providing logistical information, interview schedule, appropriate attire and expectations for follow up from the recruiter; additional counsel as needed.
- Ensure all candidates are provided with timely updates concerning the status of their applications and interviews.
- Throughout the process, keeps a strong pulse on the interest levels and/or concerns of top candidates.
- Conduct professional and thoughtful phone interviews that are infused with industry/role specific probing questions as the conversation/interview dictates.
- Navigate difficult conversations in order to gather appropriate information.
- Compare candidate phone interview notes and skills assessments with requisition specifications to determine if the candidate is a match for the role.
- Apply consideration for factors relative to candidate fit to team and cultural fit.
- Issue skills testing as needed and evaluate results (if process dictates).
- Review background and reference information (if process dictates).
Influencing the Hire:
- Keep candidates engaged throughout process.
- Continuously build talent pipeline to ensure there are multiple candidates in play at all times.
- Keep hiring manager up to date on any market changes that would impact the hiring process or talent community.
- Articulate a job offer and drives for candidate acceptance.
- Partner with the hiring manager to ensure the offer is accepted by the candidate.
- Strict adherence to all regulations (OFCCP and all other compliance standards set forth).
- Demonstrate segment/practice/industry expertise.
- Work to deliver a strong candidate slate for each requisition.
- Provide accurate and regular reporting of recruiting activities.
- Identify perceived difficulties with searches and research solutions by collaborating with leadership (and hiring manager as appropriate).
- Proactively and regularly communicates the status of each search to the hiring manager.
Fast paced, constantly changing, developing and innovating. It’s how we have become the world’s leading RPO business. And as Cielo continues to change the way the world views talent, we require a culture of smart, exceptional people energized by out-thinking and out-working the competition. People who are driven to succeed. People who relish collaborating with colleagues to challenge the status quo. People who want variety, globalism, recognition. People who take ownership of their careers.
Functional/Technical Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Ability to showcase niche segment or industry expertise.
- Ability to employ technologies in the recruiting process that create efficiencies.
- Adhere to documentation and processes for compliance.
- Experience utilizing deep web sourcing techniques.
Competitive salary and remote working offered with some travel to Lund, Sweden and Trondheim, Norway.
You will recruit across the Nordic region and work as a true recruitment partner with our client.
Mon, 18 Feb 2019 11:28:05 +0100
Cielo Talent Kft.
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.