Are you ready to accelerate your career? Join Cielo as a Senior Recruitment Advisor! A career at Cielo will give you the opportunity to work with the industry’s smartest people and to take ownership of your success!
Cielo is a brand that reflects our big idea – that talent is rising – and with it our opportunity to rise above. We create careers for ambitious people by moving beyond traditional assumptions of what it means to work in talent acquisition.
As a Senior Recruitment Advisor you will be responsible for supporting the recruitment team throughout the candidate recruitment process moreover you will act as a brand ambassador for the client.
A few words about the client
Our client is a leading provider of integrated circuits (ICs) that power mobile devices and the Internet of Things. They are integral to some of today’s leading mobile devices and the enabling element for increasing performance and productivity on the go. From making smartphones more power efficient and shortening charging times, enabling home appliances to be controlled from anywhere, to connecting the next generation of wearable devices.
- Take ownership and accountability for the full E2E recruitment process
- Act as the main point of contact for Hiring Managers
- Source candidates via resume databases and networking sites using basic Boolean search language.
- Utilize proprietary software for establishing candidate searches, executing mobile and email campaigning to talent communities.
- Identify perceived difficulties with searches and research solutions by collaborating with the recruitment team.
- Proactively and regularly communicate the status of each search.
- Reach out and connect with sourced leads to assess fit and interest in open positions.
- Develop interview schedules to ensure qualified candidates are evaluated.
- Complete phone interviews and documents candidate responses, effectively screening in or out of the recruitment process based on position requirements.
- Evaluate candidates against position requirements.
- Provide research support to the recruitment team, including market or salary data.
- Assist with administrative tasks.
- Update candidate statuses in the appropriate recruitment systems (Applicant Tracking System, proprietary systems, etc.).
- Effectively communicate with candidates via phone or video.
Fast paced, constantly changing, developing and innovating. It’s how we have become the world’s leading RPO business. And as Cielo continues to change the way the world views talent, we require a culture of smart, exceptional people energized by out-thinking and out-working the competition. People who are driven to succeed. People who relish collaborating with colleagues to challenge the status quo. People who want variety, globalism, recognition. People who take ownership of their careers.
- Around 3/4 years of recruitment experience in talent acquisition/recruitment
- Ideally experience in tech recruitment
- Good knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) or other recruitment technologies
- Proficiency in sourcing candidates through various attraction channels
- Experienced in managing stakeholders
- Fluent English
- base salary
- annual bonus and cafateria
Other benefits like:
- eye screening examination and googles cost reimbursement
- annual tax declaration consultancy
- monthly team building
- monthly best practise sharing workshops and sourcing trainings
- new joiners' breakfast
- weekly office massage
- weekly vitamin basket
Our environment is:
- bike friendly
- green (selective waste collection)
Several voluntary activities throughout the year.
Mon, 18 Feb 2019 11:05:16 +0100
Cielo Talent Kft.
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.