With EUR 4 billion in annual revenues and over 40 000 employees in more than 40 countries, Eurofins Scientific is a leading international group of laboratories providing a unique range of analytical testing services to the pharmaceutical, food, environmental and consumer products industries and to governments. Following a dynamic growth, Eurofins is now focusing on process excellence and compliance. As a part of an exciting challenge, and building world class organization, Eurofins is currently establishing in Katowice, Poland a Center of Excellence where Internal Recruitment Firm is being based.
The Recruitment Researcher will be delivering all level searches in close partnership with the local Talent Acquisition team. From generating pipeline to streamlining recruitment process by shortening time-to-hire, the successful candidate will be managing recruitment process from project intake to candidate pre-screening. Moreover, you will have a chance to participate in developing an ambitious internal recruitment firm that was founded in summer 2017.
You will work together with Executive Search Team Lead on further development of the team, improving recruitment processes and facilitating knowledge sharing between team members.
- Partnership with Talent Acquisition Managers across Europe, USA and Asia Pacific to generate ideas, leverage existing resources (Eurofins ATS, LinkedIn Recruiter suite, social media, databases and any other open sources) and share information that facilitates an effective sourcing and candidate attraction strategy
- Generate talent pool for Eurofins’s global business needs by using existing and creating new ones through extensive market research and various social sourcing methods
- Conduct thorough market research to navigate key companies and build accurate pipeline of prospective candidates
- Approach suitable candidates for screening purposes and qualify against agreed competencies and criteria for each project (phone and video interviews)
- Manage projects with multiple stakeholders in different locations (and time zones), balancing deadlines and deliverables for multiple searches at one time
- Coordinate meetings/interviews between candidates and internal clients
- Maintain data quality and accuracy on the company’s internal database
- MA / MSc degree is preferable
- An experience in a recruitment agency or corporate environment is preferable
- Proven record of personal responsibility, strong work ethic, integrity, and proven organizational skills with attention to detail
- Ability to self-navigate in complex situations and handle uncertainty
- Excellent interpersonal skills and high level of emotional intelligence, with proven ability to take initiative and build strong, productive relationships with colleagues and candidates
- Fluent in English (Knowledge of French would be an advantage)
– Permanent contract in a fast growing international company
– Possibility to grow within the company
Thu, 10 Jan 2019 16:28:04 +0100
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.