About the job
- Working with Fujitsu Reseller Partners with specific focus on High-End products
- Identifying potentially new partners and partner on-boarding
- Responsible for supporting Sales Management Team in sales across the full Fujitsu portfolio
- Working with channel management team to communicate and execute programs to increase and expand the Fujitsu Reseller Partner Network
- Delivering and announcing sales campaigns to Fujitsu Reseller Partners
- Building and ensuring excellent relationships with Fujitsu Reseller Partners
- Delivering and announcing sales campaigns to Fujitsu Reseller Partners – informing end users about the sales and marketing campaigns
- Lead support with regards to the region’s requirements
- English language on level B2 and higher
- French language on level B2 and higher
- Experience within a sales environment
- Ability to create and maintain relationships via phone/email
- IT product knowledge would be beneficial but any successful candidate will undertake significant training in this area
- Good commercial acumen is an advantage as sales representatives will play an integral role in working on the commercials of opportunities
- This is an extremely exciting role to work with the Fujitsu team to be an integral part of our plan to ensure we offer our reseller partners the highest level of support possible!
Would you like to…
• start career on high note?
• put your language skills to practical use?
• work with people from all around the world?
• gain access to vast variety of technical and soft skill trainings?
• gain unique experience?
• Private medical care
• Lunch subsidy
• Sport cards
• Fresh fruit and hot drinks
• Discounts around the city of Lodz (e.g. restaurants)
• Referral and recognition programme
What we offer
• Development and training opportunities
• Work in innovative teams
• International environment
• Bike friendly workplace with parking and shower
• Possibilities of further development
Thu, 18 Jan 2018 15:42:14 +0000
Sales & Marketing
Language/ French, English
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.