An introduction to Cognizant and the Salesforce Practice.
You can have a unique opportunity to be a part of Salesforce global partner of Salesforce projects in the national and international scope, to developer an exciting career. We empower the development of our people, our greatest asset, giving them the training they seek and international assignments where they develop all their skills.
What is like a Salesforce Developer role at Cognizant?
Cognizant’s Salesforce.com / Force.com Developers are responsible for building and delivering world-class platforms for our customers on Salesforce/Force.com. In this role you can bring certification and deep expertise using Force.com improving the use of OOB functionality to deliver solutions that have minimal coding.
What experience and skills should the future employee have?
You should be highly knowledgeable in Force.com and web application development.
Also to be able to fully utilize OOB features of Force.com, crafting solutions that make use the Force.com API, APEX, Visualforce and other tools to extend the product to meet our clients’ needs.
Experience in integration of Salesforce with other enterprise systems is desired.
Deep understanding of both Agile (SCRUM) and Waterfall delivery principles and the importance of SDLC (Software Development Process) and coding methodology principles.
Responsibilities you will have:
– Configuring OOB Salesforce to the maximum achievable without coding
– Coding in APEX, Visualforce, Lightning, formulae and complimentary scripting tools such as ANT
– Working as part of both Waterfall and Agile delivery teams
– SDLC deployment management
– Code version control (GIT,SVN, other)
What are we looking for:
– Certified in a DEV401 (Developer) certification
– Experience with several real-world client Force.com deliveries
– Improving solution engineering and real-world delivery experience
– Having a clear & confident technical communication skills
– Owner one these certifications: ADM201, ADM211 (Adv. Admin) certification, Sales Cloud / Service Cloud Certification
– SOA and batch integration experience
– Agile/SCRUM certification
What we offer:
– Permanent contract
– Friday reduced working time
– Career plan and development
– Exceptional international work environment
– Team-building activities
– Coffee, Tea and Fruits in the office
– Language Courses
– Competitive salary and benefits
– Opportunity to work for a global Salesforce partner.
Tue, 29 Jan 2019 13:08:04 +0100
Cognizant Technology Solutions
Language/ Spanish, English
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.