Do you possess a positive attitude and ambition to grow?
Do you have more than 3 years’ experience in Search Engine Optimisation?
Our client is among the main companies involved in various online consumer, lifestyle and entertainment sectors. Their business focal point is search engine positioning and lead generation.
An opportunity has arisen for a Senior SEO Manager to join their team. The chosen individual will undertake the following tasks:
- Setting the products onsite/offsite SEO strategies per market of responsibility
- Optimising websites for search engines
- Analysing web traffic
- Planning and following-up traffic and marketing acquisition initiatives
- Creating and maintaining Keyword lists
- Contributing to secure the quality of traffic acquisition
- Managing penalization risk assessments
- Being a contributor within areas of strategy, business planning and business development
- Securing the company’s competitiveness within SEO and traffic acquisition methods
- Contributing to the development of support tools for traffic acquisition and SEO
- Working with stakeholders to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly or past developed code
- At least 3-years’ experience in SEO
- Experience with some SEO tools such as Majestic, Ahrefs, Screaming Frog
- Comprehensive understanding of Google algorithm changes, risks and mitigation of risks
- Working knowledge of HTML, CSS and a basic understanding of content management systems
- Conversant in MS Office, particularly MS Excel: working with big data volumes, pivot/filtered tables
- Proficient in English
- Great attitude and ambition to grow
- Initiative taking and hard working with a strong determination to succeed
- Result, quality and detail-oriented
- Team player with project management skills
The company offers a fantastic working atmosphere and promotes a good work-life balance. They are also offering a relocation bonus and a comprehensive health insurance package. The role may involve travelling in order to attend SEO conferences.
Wed, 31 Oct 2018 11:22:28 +0100
People and Co
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.