Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to join a talented team of developers?
Our client a leading iGaming operator who are going through and exciting growth period. They encourage professional growth and development which is heavily invested in within your area of expertise. With a multicultural, fun working environment our client expects hardworking, dedicated individuals who are looking to take their career to the next level.
What would you be responsible for?
• Meet with stakeholders to understand their needs and discuss technical solutions
• Perform and oversee launches and updates
• Design, architect and develop a new set of gaming related systems
• Develop and maintain the existing online set of products and services
• Produce documentation for software requirements and change requests
• Work throughout the full development life-cycle, using Agile development processes
• Develop and implement test plans including alpha, beta and unit testing
• Ensure your code is optimised, documented, properly structured, meets industry standards
• Use best practices for OOP and code re-usability
What technical skills do you need to be considered for this role?
• Extensive experience in a Python development role
• Framework experience with either Django, Twisted or Tornado
• Excellent skills in designing and building robust database solutions MySQL/PostgreSQL
• Experience using memcached, Redis or other noSQL databases
• Experience with RabbitMQ and Celery
• Experience with TDD or usage of unit testing.
• Experience using version control systems, preferably Git
• Familiarity with Agile (Scrum) development practices
• Experience developing using Linux OS
• Good knowledge of ORM (SQLAlchemy, Django ORM, etc)
What other skills would be desirable?
• Experience with BDD would be considered an asset
• Experience with other message queue systems would be a plus (ActiveMQ, ZeroMQ)
• Knowledge of Couchbase would be a nice to have
• Experience using Sentry or other error login platform
• Proven experience in high-traffic and high-available systems
• Previous experience on online gaming systems development/integration
• Understanding of Query optimisation and database storage engines
What kind of person are you looking for?
• A can-do attitude, capable of leading and motivating others
• Committed team worker
• Good communication skills
• Ability to think creatively
• Hard working individual who takes pride in their work
What education or qualifications would be useful?
• A computer science related degree would be preferential
• Vendor certificates related to the subject would be considered an asset
Fri, 05 May 2017 08:21:56 +0000
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.