Are you experienced in tax advisory for local and international clients?
Are you disciplined in meeting deadlines?
Our client, a long-established audit firm, is seeking to recruit a Senior Tax and Corporate Associate to join their tax and corporate department.
The chosen candidate will be handling a portfolio of local and international clients and be responsible for the:
- Provision of tax advice and support to local and international clients;
- Computation of the chargeable income based on financial statements;
- Allocation of profits for tax accounting purposes;
- Review and submission of income tax returns;
- Registration of shareholders for tax refunds;
- Application for tax refunds;
- Liaising with the Inland Revenue Department;
- Provision of advice in relation to corporate structures to local and international clients;
- Provision of advisory and compliance services;
- Setting up of new companies in Malta together with maintaining said companies on an ongoing basis;
- Carrying out of preliminary and ongoing due diligence
The ideal candidate must be conversant with Maltese tax and corporate laws and regulations. They must also be energetic, inquisitive and disciplined in meeting client deadlines.
The role is being offered on a full-time basis. Salary is negotiable and commensurate to the candidate’s experience.
The selected candidate will benefit from a wide exposure on both local and international clients pertaining to a wide spectrum of industries.
Thu, 10 Jan 2019 10:38:05 +0100
People and Co
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.