Have you ever worked in an environment, where you can present your ideas, where it is good to be creative and where you are encouraged to take on responsibility? Eurosender is more than that; it represents a fast-growing team of young, enthusiastic individuals, where every person is important, and every performance makes a difference. It strives to become the best and wants to stay on top! Eurosender can offer you a stable and challenging international environment where you will grow not just professionally but also personally.
If you would like to be part of a fast-growing European startup and embark on the journey of international and local content creation to support the SEO efforts, we welcome you to our team.
We’ve developed a team of international people, with different backgrounds and experiences. We are looking for SEO specialist with excellent language skills in English and Portuguese/Spanish/Italian. You will be someone who will drive organic traffic and sales across Eurosender website by implementing and formulating the SEO strategy.
- Analysing, developing and implementing on-site and off-site Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) strategies.
- Analyse Google Analytics reports and trends to identify results and areas for improvement for individual clients.
- Using SEO tools to identify opportunities to scale the growth.
- Conduct on-site and off-site analysis of SEO competitors.
- Create high quality, informative SEO content.
- Decide about the relevancy of topics on the local market.
- Conduct keyword research for the local market.
- Identify opportunities to generate external quality links.
- Keeping up to date with the most recent developments in Search Engine Marketing (SEM).
Ideal candidate should have/be
- Experience with Google services, including Analytics and Webmaster Tools.
- Experience with Google’s Keyword Tool.
- Excellent language skills in English and one other language at the native level (Portuguese, Spanish, Italian).
- You must have strong previous demonstrable SEO experience, analytical capabilities as well as good interpersonal skills and the ability to work with cross-functional teams.
- An up-to-date, working knowledge of current, past, and projected trends in the SEO industry.
Not mandatory but appreciated:
- Education in Marketing, Journalism or Communication is a plus.
- Experience in developing infographics and informative PDFs.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking for steady but challenging job, within a company that can offer a lot.
- You will have a salary that will advance at the same pace as your professional development, with stimulating bonuses.
- You will work side by side with colleagues from different corners of the world. What better place to develop your adaptability if not in an intercultural environment?
- Every now and then we spend our time off together team building and doing other activities.
- Every Friday we have “croissant team building”.
- Young and open-minded leadership.
- Everything happens faster in a startup. Trust us, you will grow more here in one year, than in many years spent at a traditional company.
- Flexible schedule.
Mon, 04 Mar 2019 10:47:25 +0100
Language/ English, Spanish, Portuguese
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.