About the company
Dimension Data uses the power of technology to help organisations achieve great things. As a member of the NTT Group, we accelerate our clients’ ambitions through digital infrastructure, hybrid cloud, workspaces for tomorrow, and cybersecurity. With a turnover of USD 7.4 billion, offices in 49 countries, and over 30,000 employees, we deliver wherever our clients are, at every stage of their technology journey. We’re proud to be the Official Technology Partner of Amaury Sport Organisation, organiser of the Tour de France, and the title partner of the cycling team, Team Dimension Data for Qhubeka.
The primary objective of this position is to provide operational oversight of an IT operation, to monitor that agreed service levels are met through daily, weekly and monthly reviews and ensure that operational problems are identified and resolved. As we operate in a 24/7 client support environment you would be required to work 8 hour shifts on a rotational basis.
- Monitor service level metrics, liaises with Engineers, Service Desk agents as needed to manage the metrics.
- Oversight of Dashboards and leverage reports to provide operational oversight on the floor.
- Own the shift operations for the assigned shift, oversee ticket queues, direct operational personnel to critical tickets.
- Monitor service delivery against service level agreements through daily /weekly and monthly reviews
- Escalate to relevant teams & Team Leaders to follow up on additional commitments in the service desk owned tickets
- Track the commitment breaches and mitigate with action plan on coaching the team for process adherence
- Own regional and client escalation/concerns and work with relevant stakeholders to respond
- Setup reports to monitor, analyze the overall backlog trend and shares this with Service Desk Team Leaders for execution
- Setup reports to monitor, analyze the past breaches and advises how to mitigate this in the future
- Monitor the Self-Service queues and ensure tickets/request are handled in timely manner
- Ensure no breaches of SLAs and operational metrics during assigned shift
- Liaise with SME’s to ensure proper shift handover is provided at the end of the shift on pending cases
- Keep oversight of critical client tickets and ensures right attention
- ITIL foundation certification
- Preferred Certifications in at least 2 technology domains
- At least 4 years' demonstrated experience in a service delivery role within a large scale (preferably multi-national) technology services environment across a range of services
- Good working experience of service management tools (Service-Now)
- Good understanding of the IT Service Industry operations, and how the business works
- Experience in a service delivery environment, specifically technical and service management
- Project and/or programme management experience
- Demonstrated experience in executing strategies
- Proficiency in English and a second language (German / Dutch / French / Spanish / Italian) is required
Fri, 01 Mar 2019 10:10:51 +0100
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.