Hemmersbach provides IT services globally. With more than 2,800 permanent employees in 35 subsidiaries we offer our services in over 190 countries worldwide.
For our Central Service Desk Teamwe are seeking the following:
Service Desk Agent with Bulgarian and English
- Providing remote L1 Global Support to end-users working on shifts
- Analysing problems related to software and hardware, providing correct resolution
- Troubleshooting and relating resolution procedures to non-technical end-users,
- Opening, closing and monitoring of the incidents in the ticketing system through the complete incident lifecycle
- Monitoring the correct timelines (SLA)
- Contacting the end-user via phone, e-mail & chat
- Providing input toward knowledge base maintenance
- Excellent Bulgarian (C1/C2), certification preferred
- Very good English skills
- Previous experience with Level 1 and Level 2 Service Desk
- Strong organizational skills with ability to prioritize effectively
- Interest in fixing technical problems
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of clients
- Previous experience with L1 remote support including: troubleshooting, diagnosis, resolution, software deployment will be considered as distinctive asset.
- Strong organisational skills
- Readiness to work on 8 hour shifts, 24/7
Would be an asset:
- Help/Service Desk background
- Experience in working in SLA driven environment
- Fluency in any of following languages: German, Spanish, French, Portuguese
- Stable, independent work in an international, flexible and open company,
- Interesting international projects and possibility of being part of a worldwide Service Desk Team
- Welcoming and friendly work environment within young, multicultural team
- Direct communication and flat structure
- Great opportunities for both professional and personal development
- Buddy programme
- Space for your own ideas
- Language training
- A package of co-funded benefits: Multisport Card, private health care, life insurance, city center location
Would you like to join our team? Please send your CV in English.
Please add a statement: “I hereby agree for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process by Hemmersbach Central Support Sp. z o. o. Sp. K. under the Personal Data Protection Act as of 29 August 1997, Dz. U. no 133, .883, consolidated text: Journal of Laws 2016, item 922 as amended. I hereby agree for my personal data in the range described above to be placed in the data base of Hemmersbach Central Support Sp. z o. o. Sp. K and be processed for the purposes of future recruitment processes.”
Tue, 06 Feb 2018 09:14:47 +0000
Language/ Bulgarian, English
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.